Terms and Conditions
Date updated: March 17 / 2019
PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- Once you register yourself as a User of this site and create an account, you will be asked to provide personal information including your name, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, phone number, location. TameenAdvisor shall securely process this personal information and use it for administration and operation of this site and the services provided by the Partners.
- TameenAdvisor may keep track of general information related to Visitors on this site and/or information a User voluntarily provides to TameenAdvisor including reviews, feedback, messages and/or Emails to Customer Service and/or other information posted on the site.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
- TameenAdvisor uses your personal information to:1.1. deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you and generally maintain your account with us1.2. improve our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;1.3. provide you with information about other goods and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;1.4. notify you about changes to our services;1.5. improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and1.6. keep our Website safe and secure.
- TameenAdvisor will not share your personal information with anyone except for the following situations:2.1. If it is necessary in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity.2.2. If it is necessary to comply with laws and regulations.2.3. If it is necessary to enforce TameenAdvisor’s Terms and Conditions.2.4. If it is necessary to enforce other agreements such as Partner’s agreement.2.5. If it is necessary to protect TameenAdvisor ´s rights.
- You have the right to refuse using your personal information as indicated above and/or withdraw your account by contacting TameenAdvisor using the contact details provided in the Contact Section.
- You can always stop receiving TameenAdvisor´s Push E-mails by using the link “UNSUBSCRIBE” provided in all Push E-mails from TameenAdvisor.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information shall NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- TameenAdvisor will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Your IP address is automatically stored on TameenAdvisor´s servers and used to collect visitors’ information from the Site. TameenAdvisor uses visitors’ information for statistical analyses and click behavior in order to better optimize of the design and provided services. TameenAdvisor will not use your IP address to identify you in any way.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (http://wwww.tameenadvisor.com/) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
ACCESS AND UPDATE
You have the right to obtain access to your personal information registered in TameenAdvisor. You can request TameenAdvisor to provide you with your personal information by contacting TameenAdvisor using the contact details provided in the Contact Section.
For any clarifications, complains, questions and/or comments please address to: Office 3025, Building A, Silicon Park, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai, UAE.
You can also contact us via email using [email protected] tameenadvisor.com
Contact phone number: +971 50 652 7953